The mission of the Men’s Ministry of Northridge Fellowship is to witness to the lost and equip saved men with the fundamental pillars of the Christian faith so they may journey closer to sanctification and raise their families in the faith, bringing glory to God. By their focus on the faith they will consequently influence their community, their business or jobs, our nation and our world. This will allow them to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
The fundamental pillars we focus on are:
- Consistent reading of the Bible (daily is the goal) – Romans 10: 17, 12:2, II Timothy 2: 15, II Timothy 3: 16-17, Hebrews 4: 12
- Consistent prayer (Pray without ceasing – I Thess. 5: 17) – Mathew 21: 22, Ephesians 5: 20, I Thess. 5: 17-18, James 5: 14-16
- Scripture Memorization (1 verse per week is the goal) – Psalm 119:11, Hebrews 4:12, II Timothy 2:15
- Attend church regularly – Hebrews 10: 25
- Have an accountability partner and /or mentor – Hebrews 10: 25, Proverbs 27: 17, Ecclesiastes 4: 9-10
- Evangelism or sharing of the faith – II Tim. 2:15, 24-26, Mathew 28: 19, Mark 16:15
Our Evangelism activities are the Men’s Breakfast and Jerome Jail Ministry. We meet the first Saturday of each month at 7:45 am for a breakfast, fellowship, outreach, sharing of burdens and praises, and a short message. We meet the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm to share the Gospel with the inmates at the Jerome County Jail. The community service program will be announced in the church bulletin.